May 11, 2011

A Bit Of Wisdom

People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered; 
Forgive them anyway.  

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; 
Be kind anyway.  

If you are successful, you will win some  false friends and some true enemies; 
Succeed anyway.  

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; 
Be honest and frank anyway.  

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; 
 Build anyway.  

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; 
Be happy anyway.  

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; 
Do good anyway.  

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; 
Give the world the best you've got anyway.  

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; It never was between you and them anyway.

15 comments:

  1. Really great article! You are right in many ways

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post...loved it...
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article. Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and
    will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers will make good content as you did then internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don’t know how can I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that much interesting, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete